COVID-19 Safe Practices
The battle against the pandemic is turning in our favor; infections are less prominent, more people are being vaccinated, and more of the country and state are opening up. Praise be to God! That being said, the CDC and NM Department of Health still recommend the following to protect the public during the pandemic.
POP Church Council
- Unvaccinated persons, including children older than two years, are recommended to wear a snug-fitting mask over mouth & nose while in the building.
- Persons with existing health conditions such as immune disorders, heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, or other serious conditions are recommended to wear a mask while in the building.
- Vaccinated persons are not required to wear masks.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entry into the building and frequently during your stay.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Vaccinations are highly recommended for all persons.
- Continue to maintain social distancing while in the building; conversations and visiting before and after service are encouraged to take place outside.
Please, do not attend services in person if you are not feeling well (fever, cough, runny nose, upset stomach, headache, or loss of taste or smell). All services are broadcast online to allow at-home participation.