COVID-19 Safe Practices
Updated: Fall/Winter 2022
COVID infections are less prominent but still active in the state; more people are being vaccinated, and medications are available for treatment when necessary. Most businesses and services have returned to normal operations. The CDC and the NM Department of Health recommend the following to protect the public during this phase of the pandemic.
POP Church Council
- Persons with existing health conditions such as immune disorders, heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, or other serious conditions are recommended to wear a mask in public areas.
- Unvaccinated persons are recommended to wear a mask in public areas.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entry into a building and frequently during your stay.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
- COVID and annual Flu Vaccinations are highly recommended for all persons.
Please, do not attend services in person if you are not feeling well (fever, cough, runny nose, upset stomach, headache, or loss of taste or smell). All services are broadcast online to allow at-home participation.